The folks at the Seadar Inn by the Sea in Harwich Port on Cape Cod are unwelcoming and are downright rude. Innkeeper Michael Hanover treated my family as a burden and certainly didn't welcome us with a warm embrace. And things got worse from there.
The amenities that the Seadar Inn by the Sea boasts of include:
- A lovely broken television with no cable tv
- A strong, musty odor in your rooms
- Broken and malfunctioning air-conditioning units
- A weird alarm that is outside of your building that goes off at all times of the night
- A lovely beach that is just a short walk away
- Breakfast with decent coffee
- Super tiny bathrooms with even smaller showers
- Tiny, almost comical bathroom towels that are scarce. You have to go steal a beach towel to dry off after a shower.
Can you tell that we're not fans of Seadar Inn in Harwich on Cape Cod? Or the Innkeeper Michael? Do yourself a HUGE favor and book your dream vacation somewhere else! Seriously!!